This really simple Roasted Tomato & Feta Courgette is quick and easy and great for a lighter lunch. Feta, Cherry Tomatoes, and Courgette!
Spring has arrived in the UK and we’re all wanting lighter lunches and fresher foods. I’m sure it’s not just me but whenever the weather gets warmer, I don’t fancy carb-heavy meals. We’d had most of the produce in our Riverford Box from the past two weeks. I’ve done a short video over on Youtube – which we’re also really new too, so be kind.
It runs down the different produce that came in the box this week and the Tomatoes make an appearance in this recipe. The courgettes from last week 🙂
Keep reading to find out how to make our Roasted Tomato & Feta Courgette Recipe:
- 2 x Courgettes
- 10 x Plum/ cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 x Block of feta cheese
- 1 x Clove or garlic
- A glug of olive oil / hemp oil
- A squeeze of lemon
- Pre heat your oven to 180C/356F , whilst that’s heating up, chop up your garlic & pop it into a bowl.
- . Chop up your tomatoes and place them on a baking tray, drizzle your garlic oil over them, add some salt and pepper and then get your hands messy! Make sure you rub the oil all over the tomatoes!
- Your oven should be hot enough now, put them in for about 15 minutes.
- Whilst that’s in the oven, spiralize your courgette! Pop that into a bowl and then crumble your feta over the top.
- Once the tomatoes are done, take them out and let them cool down.
- In the same bowl you mixed your garlic/oil – add a tablespoon of oil, a teaspoon of honey and a good old squeeze of lemon. Mix all that up.
- Put all your tomatoes into the bowl with your courgette and feta and then pour over your oily, lemony concoction!
- . Toss it all together and put it on a plate.
- Easy peasy lemon squeezy!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 362Total Fat: 19gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 13gCholesterol: 13mgSodium: 141mgCarbohydrates: 50gFiber: 8gSugar: 38gProtein: 7g
This data was provided and calculated by Nutritionix on 5/4/2020
…and there you have it, a really easy recipe. Roasted Tomato, Feta & Courgette is one of my favourite recipes to make! It takes no time at all too which is a bonus.
Just incase you wanted to know we got our beautiful plates from Emma Bridgwater.
Thanks for reading…
We’d love any feedback, support advice or even your inspirations. This will really drive us to keep creating more content, however most importantly we want the content to be right, so your feedback is important too!
We want to create a content hub, a platform of super tasty recipes to share with everyone, so if there any particular tips, kitchen questions or anything at all you have in mind then please do get in touch. There will be a number of how to guides, kitchen essentials, and some other non recipe related content coming your way over the coming weeks.
Would you like to partner with us? Get in touch if you would like you or your product to feature in one of our blogs.