Crab Linguine is a dish to take you to the seaside in the summertime. Easy, quick, and extremely moreish. It’s a summer must eat.
I have had a real craving for this the last couple of weeks. I think with the weather being nice again all I wanted to do was sit on the beach in Cornwall at a great little fish resturant that’s hidden away in Newquay and eat crab with a large white wine! Next best option was to drive to waitrose and get their delicious 50/50 brown and white crab meat. I know it’s no where near the same thing but it’s close enough and make this delicious dinner. Minus the large, crisp, fruity glass of white as were trying to get a little healthier again.
I’m sure like so many of you in lockdown, we went all in when we knew we had so much time to ourselves. We were out doing 6-mile walks, 3 mile runs daily, eating our greens, cutting out the rubbish. But we fell off the wagon slightly.. ok so we may have fallen off, rolled under another wagon and then off a cliff with our terrible eating but we got back on track & then off again! But now we are trying to be moderate with what we’re eating and we enjoy our exercise so that’s still incorporated daily. It will be slightly less now Tom is back working, but I’m trying my best to motivate myself and get some working outdone!
So this delicious dish is really quick, easy, and tasty. If we had a local fishmonger I would 100% use them to buy all my fish like I do at the butchers with meat but this really hit the spot.
- 1 pot of 50/50 crab
- 200g linguine
- 5 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon chilli flakes
- 1 garlic clove
- A sprinkle of parsley
- Put on a pan of water and cook up your linguine.
- Around 3 minutes before the linguine is done, add your olive oil, chili, and garlic to a pan and heat gently. We don’t want to burn the garlic so keep on low heat.
- Drain your linguine and add in the brown crab meat, mix it all through then add in your oil mixture.
- Once everything is nicely coated, add in your white crab meat and gently stir.
- Put into bowls and dress with your parsley. Serve.
- Everything in Stir Fry Recipe
- Homemade Wagamama’s Chicken Ramen Bowl
- Chocolate Tahini Banana Bread
- Steak Sandwich with Red Onion & Mustard Mayonnaise
- Crab Linguine
Thanks for reading this crab linguine post, if you re create it, let us know what you think. We have made it at home on and off for a few years now and we will definitely be making it over and over again. If you fancy taking a look at any of our other recipes, take a look above. We made a vegan truffle, mushroom pasta last week which was delicious. Let’s just say we are really enjoying pasta at the moment. If you’re in the mood for something a little more wholesome, head to Ped’s Cottage Pie recipe.